MASTIKPRENE 100 P is a two component solvent-based polychloroprenic adhesive suitable for general purpose bonding and especially used in the Leather and Fabrics industries.
- Particularly used for the bonding of underwater wetsuits and more generally in the nautical sector.
- Recommended for the assembly of PVC and Polyurethane materials.
- Used for bonding Rubbers, TR (thermoplastic material), synthetic materials, thunit (elastomer), leather.
- Toluene free.
- Rapid grip and easy to use.
- Heat re-activated for bonding of particularly difficult to bond materials.
- Not suitable for surfaces exposed to UV rays through glass or crystal surfaces.
- Also available in sprayable version.