MK 442 is a high-quality one-component polyurethane sealant.
Sealant of joints not subject to expansion, car parking, cement, stone, porous and non-porous materials such as: polycarbonate, PS, PU, PVC and various types of plastic, ceramic tiles, copper, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel coatings, wood and glass.
- Seals and joins different parts in the industry. Used in the automotive industry, containers, caravans, railway carriages, boats, ventilation and air conditioning systems, gluing of mirrors, glass and for various applications in the nautical sector.
- Bonding for structures, ceilings and flooring of buses, trucks and trains.
- Good adhesion on different surfaces, even mixed, in many conditions even without the use of the primer.
- High modulus – very elastic.
- Water-solvent based over paintable.
- It does not discolour – Applicable on damp or wet surfaces.
- Suitable for wet on wet applications.
- Good aging properties.
- Usable as anti-vibration and soundproofing.
- No shrinkage.