3M PRODUCTS for the Automotive market: adhesive tapes, double-sided adhesives, Epoxy and Acrylic resins.
Line of spray adhesives specifically designed for the industrial market for multiple applications and clean bonding.
- SPRAY 74 – Bonding of polyurethane foams and spongy rubbers.
- SPRAY 75 – Temporary fixing of light materials such as masking paper.
- SPRAY 77 – For industrial use with conical spray adjustable in width.
- SPRAY 80 – For industrial use in contact with adjustable spray.
- SPRAY 90 – For industrial use with adjustable band spray.
The epoxy formulation of the one-component version structural adhesives allows the application and workability of the adhesive for a predefined time. To meet the design specifications, the one-component solution allows polymerization by heating without mixing the parts, and is particularly suitable in processes where it is important to check at what time to perform the fixing.
- SINGLE COMPONENT
SCOTCH WELD 2214R
SCOTCH WELD 2214HT
- TWO COMPONENTS
SCOTCH WELD 1751
SCOTCH WELD 1838
SCOTCH WELD 2216
SCOTCH WELD 3520
SCOTCH WELD 7231
SCOTCH WELD 9323
SCOTCH WELD DP 8005-8010
8005 is a structural acrylic adhesive for bonding low energy surfaces such as: Plastics and any grades of polypropylene and polyethylene.
Scotch Weld DP 8005 can replace screws, rivets and plastic welds.
- Ability to glue different substrates.
- Polymerization at room temperature.
- Excellent resistance to water and humidity.
- Very good resistance to chemicals.
- No need for pre surface treatments.
ACRYLIC FOAM TAPES
3M acrylic foam tapes have been used successfully for more than twenty years in the automotive and motorcycle industry, both directly from the main manufacturers (OEM) and through the supply chain partners.
- They distribute tensions
- Vibration damping
- Resistant and constant assemblies over time
- Strong initial adhesion
- Resistant to UV rays, solvents, temperatures, humidity and migrations of plasticizers
- Fast assembly process and lower labor costs
- No processing waste from drilling or welding
Closable, versatile and invisible fixing system.
It replaces unsightly mechanical systems, allowing to obtain:
Efficient and economic production.
- Typically used for fixing rigid and semi-rigid surfaces, such as:
- Dashboard components.
- Central consoles.
- Car roof coatings.
- Temporary fixings.